Covid-19 Reopening Policies
If you are sick/not feeling well for any reason you must reschedule your appointment. If we notice that you may not be feeling well, we reserve the right to administer a contactless temperature check.
- Appointments are required for any service.
- All guests must wait to be called or texted by the salon to enter.
- Only guests receiving services will be allowed in the salon.
- All guests entering must sanitize hands upon entry at our sanitizing station.
- All guests MUST be wearing a facial mask. Mask will be provided if needed.
- Please refrain from touching retail items ect. in the salon. We will be happy to assist you in your shopping needs. Limited contact in preferred.
- There will be a $3 PPE surcharge on all service tickets.
- All spa guests will be required to have a contactless temperature check.
Service Provider Expectations
- Service providers will be required to wear face masks.
- All service providers have been certified in an infection control course.
- Service providers will be required to have a contactless temperature check before each shift.
- Has 50+ sanitizing stations throughout the salon.
- will be using hospital grade sanitizer.
- will be providing single use ear loop masks if needed.
- will be placing dividers between all stations that are not 6′ apart.
- will be placing plexiglass dividers at our manicure stations.